Bethlehem is a city steeped in history, and one of its most popular tourist attractions is the town’s various restaurants. Whether you’re looking for a quick bite or an entire evening meal, these places are sure to satisfy your appetite. In this blog post, we’ll highlight five of the best restaurants in Bethlehem for tourists. From pizza to Lebanese cuisine, these places will have you spoiling yourself (and your stomach) for days.
Bethlehem’s Top 5 Restaurants
Bethlehem’s Top 5 Restaurants
- The Blue Moose: This bethlehem tour from jerusalem restaurant, located in the heart of Bethlehem, is known for its delicious food and friendly staff. The menu features all sorts of dishes, from burgers to pasta, and there’s something for everyone. Plus, the portions are sizable so you can really enjoy your meal.
- Café du Monde: This famous New Orleans-themed restaurant is one of Bethlehem’s best places to eat. Serving up classic Creole dishes such as jambalaya and red beans and rice, Café du Monde is a must-visit for any visitor to the town.
- Giuseppe’s: This Italian restaurant is known for its great atmosphere and delicious food. From pizzas to pasta dishes, Giuseppe’s has something for everyone. Plus, the prices are quite reasonable so you can afford to indulge in some yummy Italian cuisine.
- Joe’s Pizza: Joe’s Pizza is a popular pizzeria in Bethlehem that serves up some of the best pizza in town. With toppings like sausage and pepperoni, Joe’s pizza is sure to satisfy any appetite. And don’t forget about their delicious desserts!
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf: Located right in the center of town, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf is a great place to go for coffee or tea anytime of the day or night. They have a variety of
How to Eat Like a Local in Bethlehem
Bethlehem is a small town located in the Lehigh Valley in Pennsylvania that has been known for its Bethlehem Steel plant since 1892. The town’s population was 17,500 as of the 2010 census. Today, Bethlehem is an interesting mix of old and new with many restaurants and cafes geared towards tourists.
To eat like a local, start by checking out the cafes on Main Street or First Avenue. These establishments are ideal for breakfast, lunch or dinner and offer great food at reasonable prices. For something more substantial, try one of the many restaurants in the nearby neighborhoods of Westtown, East Jerusalem or South Bethlehem. All of these places offer excellent food at reasonable prices and are perfect for a casual meal with friends. Finally, if you’re looking for something special to eat while in Bethlehem, try one of the several international restaurants that have opened up in recent years. From Thai to Italian, there is sure to be a restaurant that appeals to your tastes.
What to Do in Bethlehem on a Budget
If you’re looking for a great restaurant in Bethlehem that won’t blow your budget, keep reading! Here are five affordable options that will leave you feeling full and happy.
- Mama’s Kitchen – This casual eatery is perfect for anyone on a budget. You can get delicious food like pizza, pasta, sandwiches, and more for under $10. Plus, they offer a wide variety of drinks to choose from too!
- Bob & Barbara’s Pizza – This place offers amazing pizza at an affordable price point. You can get a large pizza for under $10, and they also have sub options available. They also have great drink specials throughout the week!
- Shalom Bakery Cafe – This cafe is perfect if you’re looking for something sweet and savory. They have several different types of pastries and cakes as well as coffee and tea! All of their food is priced under $10, making it one of the more affordable places to eat in Bethlehem.
- Noodle House – If you’re looking for a quick bite to eat, check out Noodle House! They offer noodles, rice bowls, dumplings, soup bowls – all priced at around $7-$9 each. Plus, they offer free refills on drinks so you can stay hydrated all day long!
- The Cookery School – If cooking isn’t your thing but you still want to try some local cuisine, head
Bethlehem is a charming town with many things to offer tourists. The best places to eat in Bethlehem for tourists are as diverse as the city itself, catering to everyone’s taste and budget. Whether you’re looking for a quick bite or an elaborate meal, there’s something for you in Bethlehem. Let us know which restaurants you enjoy the most in the comments below!